Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#66342 - 02/21/01 11:13 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HEY! I caught The Mole for the first time on TV last night! Until that time I thought it was a "Made FOR Spain ONLY" TV show, but now I understand that it's made for the USA (and maybe Canada).

Last night they were in Ronda, if my memory serves me well. Great scenery, but I didn't enjoy the show too much, or at least about as much as I enjoy all those other "reality based" shows.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66343 - 02/21/01 11:39 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
kk49827 Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Yes, they were in Ronda last night. I thought it was great.I read that The Mole is the "thinking man's Survivor"
I do have to wonder what the Spaniards think about what these Americans are doing there.
I'm not sure where they have been becuase I have been unable to see all the shows. It looks like the end of it is in a bullring, not sure where.

#66344 - 02/21/01 05:14 PM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
After I learned [through this board] that it was filmed in SOuthern Spain, I tuned in last night.

I actually kind of enjoyed it, but I think it is because it appeals to the former Agatha Christie fan in me. I don't totally understand it though. How do you know if the mole hasn't already been kicked off? I don't know...

#66345 - 02/22/01 01:15 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Jaime Offline

Hi Nicole, the mole can't get kicked off. They never reveal what the players select as their guess for the mole and the guy that runs the show just lets them know who got the least correct answers in respect to the mole's identity and kicks that person off the show.

#66346 - 02/22/01 04:56 PM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Ah hah...

thank you Jaime!

#66347 - 03/07/01 06:02 PM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Any updates? I have class on the night the show is on. Who did the mole turn out to be?

#66348 - 03/08/01 03:39 PM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Jaime Offline

Hey Nicole, the mole turned out to be Katherine. I only got to watch the final few minutes of the last episode where they showed footage of how she sabotaged the challenges. The young cop or FBI guy won.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments