Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#66332 - 02/14/01 02:06 PM is anyone watching the mole?
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
there are afew more weeks left of this show. It was filmed mostly in Spain(the southern part). Though I have not been south to Southern Spain, the next time I go I definitely want to visit that area.
P.S. I think Jim is the mole (for those of you who are watching).

#66333 - 02/16/01 10:39 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Jaime Offline

The show is kinda stupid but my husband is really into it. My favorite part is looking at all the Spain scenery. I've also been thinking with all these ridiculous challenges being in the right out in the streets of small towns that the spanish will be really sure that americans are idiots.

I think Jim is the mole too...

#66334 - 02/16/01 10:51 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Okay. I'll be the one to ask. What the heck is The Mole?? Please explain. Thanks!!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66335 - 02/16/01 11:07 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Oh, MadridMan, shame on you!! Fancy not knowing who or what the Mole is!! I'm surprised at you!

Er...........I think I'll let someone else explain!! (I think it was the little short sighted fellow with the long nose and the velvety outfit)

#66336 - 02/16/01 11:26 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Jen Offline

Loc: Chicago
I keep forgetting to watch it, then when I remember, it's too late!! MM, it's one of the latest "reality based" tv shows where there is a group of people performing various challenges and one of the group members is the "mole" . Maybe someone, like Matador, better explain, since I haven't even seen it! Either way, a lot of it has been filmed in Southern Spain, so thaT'S why I wanted to watch it.
Jen

#66337 - 02/16/01 08:30 PM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Jaime Offline

The Mole is a reality based show kind of along the same lines of Survivor except that the contestants get to have lavish meals and accomodations in France and Spain rather than rice and worms. The "Mole" is the sabateur of the group and nobody knows for sure who he/she is. The mole's job is to screw up the group's money challenges and trip in general etc...without being found out. At the end of each show the group has to vote on who they think the mole is. The contestant that answers with the least correct answers about the mole's identity gets kicked out. Its pretty stupid but the scenes of southern spanish street life do it for me. The end

#66338 - 02/16/01 09:37 PM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
I wish I'd known it was filmed in the South of Spain, I'd watch just for the scenery. As it is I've not seen a minute of it! Spending too much time watching my "reality-based" life, I guess.

#66339 - 02/20/01 12:18 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
sheba Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN USA
Ahhh, Kurt. I laughed so hard, I cried. Thanks for the laugh of my week.

#66340 - 02/20/01 03:08 PM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
carolina Offline

Loc: Lexington, KY
The Mole is Steven

#66341 - 02/21/01 11:10 AM Re: is anyone watching the mole?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
[originally posted by MATADOR on 02-20-01...]

This is a great show with only three episodes left. Practically all of it is set in the Southern part of Spain. Everytime I see this show I feel like getting on a plane and going to Spain. For those of you who are watching the show I believe Jim is the mole.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments