Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6626 - 02/26/04 02:05 AM Madrid/BCN: Need a list of all the Hostals
AlbertoV05 Offline

Loc: Victoria, BC Canada
Hi, I am new to the site but have been reading a lot of topics over the past month. I have tried the search function but nothing much has come up. I am looking at these hostals right now:

Hostal Chelo
Hostal Aguilar
Hostal Villar
Hostal Riesco
Hostal Victoria I
Hostal Hispano

I want something with rooms for 3 ppl during March 03-14 and around or near Puerta Del Sol.

#6627 - 02/26/04 05:39 AM Re: Madrid/BCN: Need a list of all the Hostals
Isiss Offline

Loc: barcelona
Yo can also add this one:

Hostal San Isidro (Madrid)

#6628 - 02/26/04 05:47 AM Re: Madrid/BCN: Need a list of all the Hostals
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
In your above posting, I've "plugged in" the URLs to all those hostels (called "hostles" in Spanish) except Hostal Riesco.

You'll find a complete list of all of Madrid's Hostels (more than 100 and including all of those above except Hostal Riesco) with websites @ http://www.MadridMan.com/madridhostels.html .

You'll find a complete list of all of Barcelona's Hostels (29) with websites.

Regarding the search, keeping it simple is better than too many keywords used. There are many many, dozens of reviews on Hostal Chelo. For example, try keywords CHELO MADRID.

And for Hostal Villar , you'll find one review (positive) in the " Hostal Villar (Madrid) " thread. I found this one using keywords VILLAR MADRID but it seemed there were others in the results.

Not positive about the others but I believe little (if anything) has been mentioned of some of those others you've listed above. It's like that sometimes. And please, if you DO stay at one of the above (or other), please return here to give us your own review. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6629 - 02/26/04 12:14 PM Re: Madrid/BCN: Need a list of all the Hostals
rulos Offline

Loc: madrid
I have the Hostal Numancia in the center of Madrid, near Tirso de Molina

All is new.

http://www.hostalnumancia.com

#6630 - 02/26/04 02:28 PM Re: Madrid/BCN: Need a list of all the Hostals
AlbertoV05 Offline

thankyou madridman, and everyone who replied. the website is very useful, I still haven't made a reservation yet but I should make up my mind in a few days. the hostal Bianco II has some really nice rooms at a decent price! anyone hear about it?

#6631 - 03/02/04 12:32 PM Re: Madrid/BCN: Need a list of all the Hostals
AlbertoV05 Offline

Thanks Madridman, I will be staying at the Hostal Lopez . Thanks again for your great site! and wonderful recommendations. Hopefully I can meet some madridman message board members in Madrid and Barcelona!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments