Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#66294 - 01/22/01 06:47 PM Andalucia .. magazine/paper
jllawson Offline

Loc: Boise, ID US
Has anyone found a local magazine about Andalucia... I'm looking for something that is regional and will help familiarize me with the region... I can read spanish at a cursory level but would actually like an english magazine if possible.. I want to learn about small towns, wine growing, events, homes, farms social events...

#66295 - 01/22/01 08:21 PM Re: Andalucia .. magazine/paper
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
There is always the website www.andalucia.com

#66296 - 01/22/01 08:46 PM Re: Andalucia .. magazine/paper
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello jllwason! (sorry about the misdirected email recently) Say, have you checked out the list of links to Spain's newspapers on MadridMan's Spain News page yet? You'll find links to a few newspapers from Andalucía there. Also, why not listen to some radio from Sevilla on MadridMan's RealRadio, TV, Music, & Movies page? Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66297 - 01/23/01 05:28 AM Re: Andalucia .. magazine/paper
El Boqueron Offline

Loc: UK
The Malaga daily El Sur has an online English version. It covers Andalucia, but not in the detail the Spanish version does.
http://www.surinenglish.com/

#66298 - 01/23/01 09:03 AM Re: Andalucia .. magazine/paper
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
You should listen to Canal Sur Radio, see Madridman's page, mentioned above. Nothing brings me closer to Andalucia than hearing "Andalucia, cuatro de la madrugada etc." every hour before the news comes on.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments