MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#66158 - 12/20/00 10:23 AM Web Cams in Spain
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
I noticed that there's a post mentioning a Málaga web cam, and I've posted in the Camino Francés thread the TV-Galicia website at www.crtvg.es. Where's your favorite "keep an eye on Spain" site? I love the Gallego site, and there are links there to about 22 web cams, but I've only seen a few. Let's help each other keep an eye on the country we love, since we can't always keep the rest of our bodies there!

#66159 - 12/20/00 10:53 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Great idea for a new topic in this forum, Calibasco! I always view the HUGE list of Spain webcams @ http://webcam.virtualoffice.es/ . I really like the one's of Sigüenza including that of the parador. Another I like a lot is the streaming website using the free RealPlayer of the 20-or-so traffic/highway cams surrounding Madrid @ http://www.terra.es/trafico . Pretty boring, but sometimes you get a glimpse of the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66160 - 12/20/00 03:42 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Come on, MM...nothing more exhilarating than a glimpse of the M40 in the morning!!! Thanks for the links!

#66161 - 12/20/00 04:11 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Well just wait!!! A new, VERY exciting INSIDE-Madrid webcam will be unveiled in January (or February). And hey! I LIKE watching cars driving around the M30 and M40. I imagine myself standing on the overpass IN MADRID! Mmmm... Love thinking about it.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66162 - 01/08/01 11:36 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
Looked all over for a webcam of Puerta del Sol on New Year's Eve, but no luck.

Anyone know where to find one ( only 357 days 'till 2002!)?

#66163 - 01/24/01 05:25 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
www.viapolis.com has live cams (although not as entertaining as the one in our host's house) of many cities in Spain and callejeros as well.

------------------
Laurence Sigler Asterault
http://www.fly.net/~lsigler/
lsigler_1@yahoo.com

#66164 - 04/18/01 02:24 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
jer Offline

Loc: madrid, spain... the plaza may...
OK Madrid Fans, it has been a logn time in the coming but it is finally here! I am now revealing my Live Plaza Mayor Webcam on my website and I think you will all love it. Careful, it is addictive. Special thanks to MadridMan for keeping it a secret all this time while I was finishing the design. Check it out. Enjoy, Jeremy... laugh jeremy's multimadrid

#66165 - 04/18/01 02:52 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hmmm.. While ALL of you know how I feel about Self-Promotions and Advertisements (i.e. that they're not allowed on MadridMan's Spain Message Board), I'll let this one slide because I've been secretly enjoying Jeremy's Live (Madrid) Plaza Mayor Cam (and more!) for many MANY months now while it was being built. It really is GREAT!! I most often check in during the weekends or even LATE at night to see the sun rise over the far wall of the plaza.

As I said in the previous post in another thread, the LIVE cam hours are 6pm-8am weekdays local time as well as ALL weekend. Check it out! Enjoy!! laugh cool

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#66166 - 04/18/01 09:00 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
connie Offline

GREAT website, Jeremy, this webcam is so cool! And thanks, Madridman, for letting him post that information.

#66167 - 04/19/01 12:49 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
Eric Offline

Loc: Cambridge, MA USA
Madridman,
Thank goodness you posted the info about Jeremy's Live Plaza Mayor Cam. I got an email about it, and was just about to run and ask if you were aware of it, but now I see it's all good.

I guess I'm just a little protective of your great madridman site.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments