MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#66188 - 03/15/02 06:52 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
well deserved break Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi all, new to the board thing.

As a big web cam tourism fan, I am always amazed by the amount of boring webcams in the cities of the world. Watching traffic go by is not too much fun and buildings do not move, except during earthquakes frown

I saw a post on a Puerta del Sol webcam on another message baord of a site on Madrid called multimadrid which I found through this board.

The cam site is www.multimadrid.com

There is a webcam connected to the PC I am using right now at my school and it has the same exact view as that Sol web cam.

I am at cpi-vamos Spanish school ( www.cpi-vamos.com ) at Puerta del Sol # 4 on the 5th floor. It is a cool and affordable place to take classes as far as I can tell (I did some research before I chose a school to study at here) laugh

Can anyone confirm that this camera is the same one? After all, I can't imagine there being two.

Hasta la pasta - Darren.

#66189 - 03/15/02 08:17 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi well deserved break! I'm guessing you haven't yet visited the multimadrid website -- the cam there is of the Plaza Mayor and not the Puerta del Sol. You say there's one pointing out to the Puerta del Sol from your school??!! Can you please give us the exact URL to that cam page? Thanks!

Tentatively, MadridMan (who tries NOT to have suspicious bones in his body)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66190 - 03/15/02 11:42 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Actually there is a Sol cam now - thanks to Fernando and others - sort of gray today from the looks of it.
Seems that MultiMadrid now has 3 web cams - 2 in Mayor and the third in Sol. He's trying to make us all homeisck!

#66191 - 03/18/02 08:06 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
jer Offline

Loc: madrid, spain... the plaza may...
Hey well deserved break, GUILTY! That is the same camera - "el mundo es un pañuelo" laugh

I agree, there are a lot of boooooooorriiiiing webcams in the world.

Hi puna...

Quote:
Actually there is a Sol cam now - thanks to Fernando and others -
...gee, I love it when people refer to me as "others" rolleyes

Hmmmmm... if ya don't like being homesick, I could always take the Webcams down wink

Saludos,
jer...

p.d. That old and pathetic seemingly once every 6 months image refresh Glorieta de Bilbao Webcam now redirects straight to a totally different web portal at www.piensaenred.com frown

Can't help but think that it was all just a ploy to get that URL linked to on other sited and indexed in search engines and then sell out mad

#66192 - 03/19/02 10:17 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
No slight intended Jeremy - after all, I did say MultiMadrid.com wink

#66193 - 03/19/02 01:18 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
jer Offline

Loc: madrid, spain... the plaza may...
I was just joshin ya puna, hence the wink icon next to the post.

Saludos,
jer...

#66194 - 03/21/02 08:17 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
well deserved break Offline

Loc: Madrid
Thanks everyone!

MadridMan, the webcam I was referring to was another one on the same site. I did see the 2 Camera views of the Plaza Major as well. The exact web address of the Puerta del Sol camera is at http://www.multimadrid.com/solcam.html

jer, I realized that it was the same webcam as in the school when I went back to thewebcam and saw Fernando's banner at page top advertising the school.

hasta la Pasta - Darren.

#66195 - 03/21/02 08:31 AM Re: Web Cams in Spain
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
well deserved break, Jeremy has filled us in about it in his posting above. Thanks.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66196 - 03/22/02 10:36 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

i was surprised nobody mentioned this new website with live cams from spain and the world in general.its a french site but luckily in english.its called web page it also has t.v. from spain and the entire world and radios and also webcams.enjoy it because i have also learned to enjoy it.but still i find madridmans website more interesting and of multimadrid.com too

#66197 - 03/22/02 10:39 PM Re: Web Cams in Spain
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey everybody

oh sorry about that big error.the name of th website is not website but www.comfm.com

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments