Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#66093 - 12/05/00 05:46 PM Photos of Madrid
Leche Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
I'm always looking for good sites with *original/new* photos of my fave city. Here's one:
http://www.midasinternet.com/michaelwilliams/madrid.htm

Please post if you find more!

Leche

#66094 - 12/05/00 07:32 PM Re: Photos of Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
What a great idea for a thread, Leche! Other than the obvious choice of MadridMan's 100+ Madrid Fotos page (hey, wasn't that just an advertisement?! ), a local Columbus guy (who buys me coffee when he goes to Madrid on business -- OFTEN! GRRR!) has a photo album site with MANY Madrid photos @ http://members2.clubphoto.com/jim189376/ . He also gave me the URL to another @ http://members1.clubphoto.com/steven6046/ with other Madrid photos.

Keep those Spain photo URLs coming, people!! I can easily spend a lunch hour, eating at my desk and swimming away into the beautiful photos of my favorite peninsula on the planet...

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66095 - 12/06/00 02:18 PM Re: Photos of Madrid
Kimberley Offline

Loc: Boulder, Colorado, USA
Leche -

The photos on the webpage you linked to were absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to see them up close...

Thanks!!
Kimberley

#66096 - 12/06/00 02:52 PM Re: Photos of Madrid
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Good link Leche. Those photos ARE beautiful!!

I wish I were that talented a photographer...

#66097 - 12/06/00 03:12 PM Re: Photos of Madrid
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Thank you! I just want to get on a plane - let alone feeling totally inept with a camera after seeing some of those shots.

His use of starkness and shadow is unbelievable!!!

[This message has been edited by Puna (edited 12-06-2000).]

#66098 - 12/16/00 02:19 PM Re: Photos of Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

If you're like me, you like to browse photos of Madrid and Spain during your workday lunch hour. I found some more at the iPicturePartners.com website. Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#66099 - 12/19/00 12:01 PM Re: Photos of Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

[moved here on request and originally posted by Leche]

This site has some good pics of our beloved city taken by travellers....

www.virtualtourist.com

Just search for Madrid. Alot of their commentary is not very accurate and was disappointing though. But it's what you'd expect from a site like this where you rate the different places you've been on your vacation. Supposedly they have quite a few Spanish members though.

Leche

#66100 - 01/15/01 05:16 AM Re: Photos of Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

FINALLY!!!!! For all those who gave up on me with regards to seeing my Madrid, October 2000 photos HERE YOU GO ! (<-click link) (Please forgive the funky 20 second blackout between the title screen and the first photo -- I have no idea why)

(Slideshow in RealPlayer format)

I'll do something similar for my Perú photos for all those who'd like to see those. Enjoy!

Saludos, MadridMan

#66101 - 01/15/01 10:53 AM Re: Photos of Madrid
Leche Offline

Loc: Boise, Idaho
Anybody else having trouble getting the slide show to work? I keep getting the error that my connection to server timed out after a few seconds of seeing the title page.

Leche

#66102 - 01/15/01 01:32 PM Re: Photos of Madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

This actually happens even to me from time to time. Keep trying. Also, be sure you have a recent version of the free RealPlayer . I know that some people still have only the RealAudio player and, of course, video can't be shown on this. Please let me know if you still can't view it with the newest version of the RealPlayer. Thanks! (crossing fingers)

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments