Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#66088 - 12/06/00 02:28 PM Re: Spain/ Madrid screensavers?
elfroggy27 Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX, USA
Thanks for the link, Connie! Now I have a beautiful shot of Sevilla on my screen! I have been looking for a good Spain screensaver, it sounds like one should be coming soon, MM - great idea!

#66089 - 12/08/00 08:23 PM Re: Spain/ Madrid screensavers?
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Kimberly, you have no idea how happy you just made me! I just found a picture of Salamanca's Plaza Mayor on that link and saved it as my wallpaper. It almost made me cry. I feel like I could just jump right into the screen and walk home through that same arched entry I used to pass under every day after classes.

sniff, sniff.

#66090 - 08/28/02 03:03 PM Re: Spain/ Madrid screensavers?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Just wanted to revive this old thread with a request for any updated suggestions for Spain-related computer decorations (screensavers, wallpaper, cursors, etc.). I used to have an Italy-themed desktop (photo of Venice, small Italian flag cursor, Italian music on startup and shutdown, etc.), and I have always thought it would be nice to have a Spanish one.

My current desktop wallpaper is a photo of Spanish windmills, since I often feel like Don Quixote in my line of work!!

#66091 - 08/28/02 08:32 PM Re: Spain/ Madrid screensavers?
WB Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Last month in Sevilla I found a CD-rom in a souvenir store that had 200 or 250 photos of Sevilla (I forget how many). Anyway, the pictures are big and look great full-screen. Anyway, once you install the screensaver/desktop software, a different picture is randomly chosen for your desktop every time you reboot. The screensaver gives you a choice of what type of transition you want between pictures, and how fast the pictures change. I'm really glad I bought it--it looks great on my computer. I can't find the CD tonight----it's around here somewhere----but if there's another "Sevilla-crazed" person on these boards besides me I bet I would be nice enough to make a copy........

Winston :-)

#66092 - 08/31/02 02:27 PM Re: Spain/ Madrid screensavers?
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
Multimadrid.com has lots of Madrid photo screensavers for free download.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1742 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments