MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#65986 - 10/13/00 02:50 PM Re: madridman's chat room
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
I am bummed, I want to hang out with you guys in the chat room, but I think my job has that stuff blocked. It keeps telling nme "failure to connect or something..."

#65987 - 10/13/00 02:59 PM Re: madridman's chat room
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
so madridmnan that wasn't you? so when it was just me and you talking, it wasn't you? we talked about some cool stuff, i am very hurt that someone did that. Let me know if that was you i was talking to. did you go to the chat room at all?

#65988 - 10/13/00 05:20 PM Re: madridman's chat room
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Is nayone else getting an "indicator disabled" notice when trying to sign on?

#65989 - 10/14/00 04:44 AM Re: madridman's chat room
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Sorry missmadrid98. I haven´t been in my chat room since coming to Madrid. Sorry!! A crew joke, it seems.

Puna, I´m not exactly sure what you mean by the "Idicator Disabled" statement with regards to the chatroom, but I think maybe you mean the "MadridMan is ONLINE" or "MadridMan is OFFLINE" rectangle. It often says "INDICATOR DISABLED" when I´m offline...not sure why, but this has nothing to do with the chat room - the same on all of MadridMan´s pages and come directly from the ICQ server.

Not sure if the FALSE MadridMan is reading this or not, but *I* ALWAYS type my name as:
MadridMan (notice the double-capitol M? Few people do)

And never as:
madridman
Madridman
MM
mm

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65990 - 10/14/00 01:02 PM Re: madridman's chat room
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
hmmm, someone IMPERSONATING MadridMan? imitation is the highest form of flattery, but this is too much! OK, next time someone who claims to be MadridMan comes into the chat room, pepper him with questions that only he could answer about Columbus, Ohio!

#65991 - 10/14/00 07:30 PM Re: madridman's chat room
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Soooo.. Is THIS really me or...someone else? hehe.. Yes. At least here you know you´re getting the real me as one needs a password to make postings. In the chat room, one could sign in as anyone, using anyone´s name.

Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 10-14-2000).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65992 - 10/15/00 06:56 PM Re: madridman's chat room
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
too bad the chat room can't recognize our logon names and passwords so we'd know that the folx were legit....

#65993 - 10/16/00 12:13 PM Re: madridman's chat room
missmadrid98 Offline

question madridman. did you receive my e-mail? Cause the person whom I spoke with in the chat room,told me they didn't get my e-mail, so i sent it again. being that it wasn't you, i'll ask again, did you get my long e-mail? are you checking your e-mail over there?

#65994 - 10/16/00 10:11 PM Re: madridman's chat room
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi missmadrid98! Yes, I got your lonnnng email and really enjoyed reading it, but since my time online is brief I´m only replying to the most urgent ones, sorry. Hope you understand. I´ll have several hundred emails awaiting replies when I get home. Should be a BUSY first weekend!

Growing Sad, MadridMan

#65995 - 10/17/00 12:54 PM Re: madridman's chat room
missmadrid98 Offline

oh no need to respond, just wanted to know if you received it, i sent it to you twice cause the person in the chat room said you didn't receive it, so disregard the 2nd one! enjoy!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2717 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments