Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65676 - 07/02/08 04:33 PM Madrid: anyone live near Moncloa?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
I was trying to see the house where my daughter is going to be living next year in Madrid on the QdQ map website but they do not display the photo, just the map. Is there anyone who lives near the Moncloa metro stop who might be able to take a photograph for us? Thanks a million!

#65677 - 07/03/08 08:27 AM Re: Madrid: anyone live near Moncloa?
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Yeah I could do that for you .. I live in Salamanca barrio but I don't work so have free time ... You want a photo of the outside of the building ? Maybe better to send the address to me by private e-mail rather than on a public forum ... All due respects to the message boarders , but I'm sure you'd all agree with that stance .
Steve

#65678 - 07/03/08 02:42 PM Re: Madrid: anyone live near Moncloa?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

HI Steve! Thanks so much for offering to take a photo for us. I will send you a private message.

#65679 - 08/29/08 08:57 PM Re: Madrid: anyone live near Moncloa?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Steve, the photos you took were fabulous. I really appreciate you taking the time to take them! She left last Monday and she is now walking the Camino de Santiago...Very happy! She loves the apt. in Madrid, loves the location and absolutely loves being in Spain. (Of course!!) :jump:

#65680 - 08/30/08 03:09 AM Re: Madrid: anyone live near Moncloa?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Best of luck to your daughter in Madrid, esperanza. I'm very happy she's here and sure she is too. I'm ALSO sure you're anxious to visit her here in her new environment.

Hopefully her place in Moncloa is nice. I was just around there on Thursday and the area is nice and lots of activity.

Saldos, MadridMan thumbsup

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65681 - 08/31/08 03:10 PM Re: Madrid: anyone live near Moncloa?
SRedw Offline

Esperanza,

Yes, the Moncloa area is very nice and there's lots of shopping there and it's right next to Argüelles, the district where a lot of university students hang out. There is a lot of activity there. I know that she's going to love it.

Suerte,

Shawn

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments