Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65655 - 05/07/08 10:11 AM Congratulations in order
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
well this time last year we were inundate with messages about Real Madrid winning La Liga and there has not been a one yet. So let me be the first to congratulate the team on another great season and beating off all competition WELL DONE, and just to rub it in ive heard the tradition in the next game the opposition must give the champions a guard of honour.
What is funny about that? well thee next opposition is only Barcelona in the Bernabau worth watching on sky just for that laugh laugh laugh

#65656 - 05/07/08 12:06 PM Re: Congratulations in order
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I agree. Congratulations to Real Madrid!!!

See the short " Real Madrid-Champions again " thread from 3 days ago in the "Food, Drink, & Entertainment" forum category. Not much discussion about it this year, though. I guess it's no longer a big deal since they seem to win it so frequently. wink

Tonight's ANOTHER big game: REAL MADRID versus FC Barcelona in the Bernabeu. Woo Hoo! Can't wait to watch that one. :jump:

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65657 - 05/08/08 04:57 AM Re: Congratulations in order
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
Any odds on how long it will take them to sack the manager this time ? wink

Great performance last night to win 4 - 1, although it has to be said Barcelona were as poor as Madrid were good.

Slightly off thread I know, but hope Bolton get the results they need to stay up this weekend Billy. xfingers

#65658 - 05/08/08 05:50 AM Re: Congratulations in order
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
They said during last night's Real-Barca match that the manager will stay on for (at least) another year. They also said that Real Madrid has had 21 managers in the last 22 years. Wow. That's an incredible statistic!

And congratulations to Real Madrid for beating FC Barcelona last night. Good game. Very exciting although onesided this time.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65659 - 05/09/08 08:54 AM Re: Congratulations in order
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
Slightly off thread I know, but hope Bolton get the results they need to stay up this weekend Billy.

thanks for that Jamongris, but i think i can have a stress free weekend due to last weeks (or the last four results) mathmaticaly we are not safe but unless we lose 14-0 and the other 3 results go against us were ok, but in saying that its Chelski away going for the championship,so its 10 men behind the ball and hold on for 89 minuetes before we slam in the winner and smash there never beaten at home in 85 games record,
whats that love, oh oh o.k. sorry people my wife has just woke me up thumbsup

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2744 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments