Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#65613 - 07/14/08 07:03 PM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
JAcosta Offline

Loc: Los Angeles Calif.
Thanks,

I was in Spain in 2007 for 5 very quick days.

This year seems out of the question.

Hopefully 2008.

Saludos

Do you have a real first name or do we just stick with MM

#65614 - 07/15/08 02:43 AM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
"MadridMan" will be fine in our public forum. I'll tell you my secret agent name in person when we meet. wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65615 - 07/18/08 12:07 PM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
MedicalMan Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
MM....Its been 1 year since me and my family moved from Madrid to Hawaii, and we sure miss Madrid. Everyone dreams about a Hawaiian vacation, but let me tell you.....living here is not glamerous at all. The taffic here in Honolulu is worse than Madrid ever was, it is more expensive to live here in Honolulu than it was in Madrid, and the Spanish people are way more considerate than the polynesians.......I need to find another job in Spain.....Saludos

#65616 - 07/18/08 06:48 PM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
JAcosta Offline

Loc: Los Angeles Calif.
Ok well hopefully I get back to Spain in 2008.

#65617 - 08/04/08 10:50 AM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
As another Spain-lover that has been around this board for years but recently not posting - MM, we thank you and really appreciate all you do to keep us in touch with eachother and the place we love so much. clap clap clap
MedicalMan - I hear ya - and that is something only someone from Hawaii can say!!!!

#65618 - 08/04/08 01:03 PM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
pedmar Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Morbihan, France
well was traveling on business in Brazil and i am back just in time to check in and go right out again to San Sebastian and Bordeaux for my august vacation.

I always think of this site with fondness because it talks about something very close to me MADRID and Spain in general. I will be in Madrid for the Real Madrid vs Sevilla match on or around 6:7 december meeting with a group of Madridistas. maybe a chance to meet some of the real die hard fans of football:soccer here;;;;

#65619 - 08/04/08 02:02 PM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
Not a die-hard football fan but would LOVE to see Real Madrid play ( In 3 years here I haven't done it ) . Of course I think Sevilla gave Real Madrid "Reyes" who may have left now but more exciting is that by the time you're here thay may have got christiano Ronaldo .. THE most exciting and charismatic footballer around now .. They are talking about 100 million Euros as the price .. ! Steve

#65620 - 08/05/08 02:53 AM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
i would not read to much into the media about Ronaldo, he will not be joining Real Madrid in the near future, Ferguson is adament hes going nowhere he has said he can rot in the stands to see out his contract before he will let him join Madrid (anyway hes on his way to the reebok in exchange for nicky hunt)(private bwfc joke lol)he just likes all the attention i think by not denying or confirming anything.
But like the saying never say never so he will join Madrid at some point

#65621 - 09/05/08 03:17 PM Re: MadridMan! Wow!
gsobotta Offline

Loc: Novi, MIchigan, USA
I noticed MadridMan still considers himself a Buckeye. I am waiting for the Buckeyes to show up in East Lansing on October 18. I think I smell upset. How do you keep track of them in Spain? How do you get an American football fix in Europe? This fall, I will be in East Lansing sitting in the stands, cheering on those Spartans.

It has been a long time since I have posted a reply here, I have been lurking. I haven’t traveled to Spain in quite awhile, but I been traveling only to other countries in Europe

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 810 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments