MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65585 - 02/15/08 04:28 AM Rockin Reebok
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
This is the post all you lot were dreading
never mind all this talk of American football/basketball the place to be last night was the Reebok Stadium home of Bolton Wanderers vs Atletico Madrid, full house the stadium was BOUNCING what a great atmosphere noisy/happy and no trouble,the Madrid fans added to the occasion with there contribution.
Now to the point of the post
Little old Bolton v the might of Atletico Madrid in the uefa cup knockout stage, a 1-0 win for the super whites with the man you all love to hate El Hadji Diouf scoring the winner absolutley superb win and im still buzzing from the game, so pick up your sports pages in the paper and read all about it.
i know it is only the first leg and i will probably have my tail between my legs this time next week after the away leg, but hey never mind enjoy it while it lasts
But it sets it up for a fantastic nerve wracking spine tingling exciting game for next thursday in Madrid BRING IT ON!
http://www.teamtalk.com/football/report/0,16379,1770_3147464,00.html

#65586 - 02/15/08 12:40 PM Re: Rockin Reebok
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Congratulations to Bolton Wanderers!! Shame Atlético de Madrid had to lose though.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65587 - 02/20/08 01:40 AM Re: Rockin Reebok
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
"Congratulations to Bolton Wanderers!! Shame Atlético de Madrid had to lose though."

You know BarcelonaMan what is even more of a shame is that you claim that you don't KNOW(or is it don't WANT TO KNOW)anything about Atletico de Madrid even though their stadium is only a couple of streets away from your home.Oh yes,they cause too much traffic and take away all the parking on gamedays right?You don't even own a car and you complained about that once. rolleyes

BarcelonaMan keep dreaming cuz SOMEDAY,the Ohio State Buckeyes,the Shelby Whipples,the Cincinnati Bengals,the Cleveland Browns and the Super Bowl will all come to the Vicente Calderon.Hehehehehehehehe...... clap

#65588 - 02/20/08 07:35 AM Re: Rockin Reebok
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

El Rey, your behavior is unacceptable as is your belligerence.

Thank you for playing MadridMan's ALL SPAIN Message Board Game but time's up. Game Over.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65589 - 02/21/08 09:46 AM Re: Rockin Reebok
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Billytheman, I work right next to the stadium, so will be looking out for english fans when i finish today. (I havent actually physically spoken english except for briefly on the phone, for 3 months!!)

#65590 - 02/27/08 08:21 AM Re: Rockin Reebok
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
seems ive stired up a few emotions with this topic im a bit to scared to write anything else confused

#65591 - 02/27/08 06:04 PM Re: Rockin Reebok
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi billy the man! Go ahead! Write your thoughts!! - as long as you don't insult or intend to offend people.

thumbsup

Saludos, MadridMan

#65592 - 02/27/08 08:02 PM Re: Rockin Reebok
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
That sounded like Michigan/OSU smack! eek

Final score: OSU 7 Mich 0! wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments