Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65552 - 12/21/07 08:52 AM Dreams DO come true
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
YAHOO this post will mean absolutley nothing to 90 percent of readers, but after dreaming of returning to Madrid one day it shall arrive.against all odds Athletico Madrid have been drawn against my beloved Bolton Wanderers in the uefa cup, absolutley fantastic, in between writing this im sorting flights/accomadation and buying christmas presants yes this is my presant dreams do come true, im hopeing to go for 3/4 days, the game is on thursday 21st february in Madrid and if anybody would like to meet up for food and drink i shall make arrangements dont worry im not a football hooligan clap
so seeing as nobody will come to see me in Manchester i shall have to come visit you lot thumbsup
regards ONE HAPPY CHAPPY

#65553 - 12/21/07 04:58 PM Re: Dreams DO come true
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Wow! That'd be great! Put me down for a definite MEET UP while you're visiting. Atlético seems to be on a serious roll now. Anything can happen!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65554 - 12/22/07 06:53 AM Re: Dreams DO come true
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
I am suitably envious. I've long dreamed of seeing my team play in Spain so I can imagine how pleased you must be, especially with the difficult season Bolton are enduring.

If I'm about I too would be up for a meetup, a bit early yet to commit myself, though.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1586 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments