Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65469 - 01/25/07 09:33 AM Carnival
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
Does anybody know the dates for carnival this year, i am going out on tuesday the 30 till feb 13 and was hoping to get to see some of it??

#65470 - 01/25/07 12:36 PM Re: Carnival
Arturo Offline

Loc: New York, NY USA
Unfortunately you will just miss carnaval. Ash Wednesday is February 21st and Carnaval run from February 15-25. Maybe next year.

#65471 - 01/25/07 02:30 PM Re: Carnival
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Isn't that a kick-in-the-head, edel? That's like unknowingly going to Pamplona and leaving two days before the big Fiesta of the "Running of the Bulls". That's a shame. I've YET to see any carnaval festivites and I was even here last year. Hopefully I'll see some this time around.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65472 - 01/26/07 04:18 AM Re: Carnival
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
I will live i think I saw it the last few years in Auglias and Mojacar but would love for my grandparents to see it. Madridman if you get a chance to see it go out.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments