Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65407 - 11/10/06 04:21 PM MM Website seems slow recently
MedicalMan Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
MM.....The last few days it has taken a long time for your page to load......server having problems? I know its not my telefonica DSL because every other page loads normal.

#65408 - 11/10/06 06:15 PM Re: MM Website seems slow recently
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
MedicalMan,

I don't seem to be having any problems with this. Maybe around 5:00 p.m. when I get home from work it's slower, but I've always figured it's because of the load on the entier internet in general.

#65409 - 11/10/06 07:39 PM Re: MM Website seems slow recently
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Are we talking about the load speed of the message board in general or the "base" portion of MadridMan.com or everything?

Interested to know, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65410 - 11/11/06 07:04 AM Re: MM Website seems slow recently
MedicalMan Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
MM.........It was all of the MM Website that seemed very slow. I check the Madrid weather from work a lot and look at the message board at work occasionally and it loaded SO slow. Then I came home and it seemed to be slow as well. Maybe it was the time of day, seems fine now.

#65411 - 11/11/06 11:05 AM Re: MM Website seems slow recently
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Whew! That's a relief that things seem to be back to normal. No telling what was the issue there.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65412 - 12/05/06 06:42 PM Re: MM Website seems slow recently
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
MM! Hey there, I have not been on the website in a long time, just thought I'd send a quick hello. This is still a great website. Any Las Vegas members here? I'll try to get on more often. If anybody's ever in vegas, Cafee Babareeba, on the strip across the street from the Wynn is an excellent place for spanish food.

#65413 - 12/06/06 05:45 AM Re: MM Website seems slow recently
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

mencey, we have a new(er) member who goes by the name of "Vegas Baby" so I imagine (s)he's in Las Vegas.

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments