Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#6530 - 02/15/04 12:43 PM Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
warnerchilcott Offline

Loc: Montgomery, AL, USA
The Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí in Granada near the
Alhambra appears to be an interesting place to stay for a few days. Has anyone stayed there? Let me know your experience. Looking for a nice (but not more than 100-125 euros/night) place the first weekend in April. Thanks

#6531 - 02/15/04 03:05 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It looks just wonderful from their website and excellently located at the foot of the Alhambra. Too bad no prices are listed. Any idea how much the rooms are?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6532 - 02/15/04 04:44 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
omeyas Offline

Loc: UK

#6533 - 02/15/04 05:12 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
warnerchilcott Offline

Double room is 85 euros/night plus in our case another 30 euros/night for an extra bed in the room. There are three of us traveling. Looks like an interesting place. Hope someone can give us a personal experience before I confirm my reservation. Thanks

#6534 - 02/15/04 08:27 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
Floroz Offline

Loc: Raleigh, NC
I stayed at the Hotel Macia Plaza Nuevo in Sept., just a little way down the street from the Casa Del Capitel Nazari. While the Macia is quite adequate at about 57 to 75€, I wish I had seen the one you're looking at, it looks wonderful. (next trip!)..I can send you a photo of a great restaurant located on the Plaza, between the two hotels, from my photo I think the name is Al Dauro...they were slow, but the canneloni was worth the wait! We saw other meals go by that looked very appetizing too. It's a great location, near the bus lines..the only hotels in walking distance to the Alhambra (unless you are really into hiking, uphill), are the ones located on the grounds, they looked very nice too! Plaza Nuevo is also near a good internet center, fast food places, tourist shopping, the cathedral and other shopping as well. I loved Granada. Even took in a bullfight, well, I stayed for one bull (there were 6).

#6535 - 02/15/04 08:48 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
warnerchilcott, out of curiosity, did you make your reservation through the hotel\'s website or through one of the booking/reservation systems? Or maybe a travel agent?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6536 - 02/15/04 11:07 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
warnerchilcott Offline

I placed it through the hotel's web site. I've never used a booking agent, etc. Why would one need to?

#6537 - 03/31/04 04:12 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
texas dino Offline

Loc: austin texas
i am thinking of staying there in early May- please post your findings upon return- i got a rate of 68 euros per night for a single w/ private bath.

#6538 - 04/10/04 05:42 AM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
warnerchilcott Offline

The Casa DL Capitel Nazari is a lovely small hotel just steps from the Plaza Nueva. My family of three stayed there last weekend and really enjoyed it. Rooms are spotless, high ceilings with an old world ambience. Bathroom was large, plenty of hot water, etc. Breakfast is available for 8euros. Parking is not available and you must get a taxi to the hotel. There is not an elevator. It is very close to the Alhambra. We loved it and would stay there again. Let me know if you have any other questions.

#6539 - 04/10/04 06:02 PM Re: Granada: Hotel Casa del Capitel Nazarí?
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
It looks like a very nice place!!! What was the cost of their rooms? DId you have a triple room with 3 beds?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments