Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65326 - 07/16/06 05:23 PM thinking of relocating to spain
spnishmuse Offline

Loc: Miami, Florida
Hi!
I'm seriously considering relocating to Spain but am torn between Madrid or Malaga. I currently live in Miami, and was actually born in Santiago de compostela so getting residency papers I don't think would be a big problem. Most of my family lives in Galicia. Any feedback on what would be a better choice? I realize wages are low, but I'm selling my house in Miami and so money isn't a huge problem just yet. Also does anyone know if there are cuban exiles living in either city? A cuban friend would like to relocate also. Any feedback would be ideal.
Thanks much.
[LIST] [*]

#65327 - 07/16/06 07:23 PM Re: thinking of relocating to spain
CascadaDuSel Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL (sometimes Madrid - ...
Malaga reminds me of somewhat of Miami - I think you might like Malaga .. it has a wonderful atmosphere. I personally like Madrid better but if you are used to Miami you may want to try Malaga.

#65328 - 07/16/06 07:28 PM Re: thinking of relocating to spain
spnishmuse Offline

Loc: Miami, Florida
Thanks, I thought so too but I'm wondering what's more practical in terms of work. I've lived in NYC and L.A and so weather isn't an issue. Madrid is a great city, I agree. wave

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments