MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#65238 - 06/26/06 05:15 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
According to the calendar , the SPAIN v. FRANCE game will take place tomorrow/Tuesday June 27th at 9pm. Woo Hoo! Can't wait! Now THAT'LL be a REAL test. The old "Spain versus France" issue is back. Ugh. rolleyes Now people will relate/equate the entire country's superiority over the other with the result of this game. heehehe.. That's sports for you! Don'tcha' love it? wink Can't wait to watch. Talk about a party! cake

Saludos, MadridMan thumbsup

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65239 - 06/26/06 05:50 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I'm really looking forward to it as well. smile

#65240 - 06/26/06 01:21 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
mse924 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA / Madrid, Españ...
Boo. I have to decide if I want to a) stay home and watch the game, or b) take advantage of my day off/the nice weather and go out on my friends boat for the afternoon.

Decisions, decisions...

#65241 - 06/26/06 02:07 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
fiffy2u Offline

Loc: tx
i took half the day off to watch spain take on france....my ancestors are from spain and france..eehehe...but i'm SPANISH all the way!!!!! GO SPAIN GO!!!!! it's not the same watching a soccer game in texas as it is watching it in a tapas bar in madrid...aaaaahhhh! back in the day!!...in texas, it's american football (boring) and not sure what else..eeehehehe...

#65242 - 06/26/06 03:24 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
thanks for the giggle The_Keeper -
It's gonna be one hell of game - I hope!

I'm half French - my Mom - and her godfather was the King of Spain - way back when rolleyes (which has done absolutely nothing to help me get any form of residency) - but I can promise a long distance rivalry even within the family.

Would love to be in Spain on Tuesday ....
Go Espana! clap clap

#65243 - 06/26/06 08:14 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
Gretchen6 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
Yeah....things are getting interesting smile We have friends from Spain coming this week. Well the wife is French and the husband Spanish. I also have another set of friends One from England and the other cheering for Portugal. Who am I cheering for???? Well Spain of course and....Portugal too. Don't tell on me though :jump:

#65244 - 06/27/06 03:25 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
The_Keeper Offline

Loc: Basel, Switzerland
After last nights fiasco of Italy cheating their way through and the bore draw that let Ukraine win on penalties mad , I am looking foreward to tonight's game. Promises to be the best game so far (excepting the Mexico v Argentina clash possibly). My office here in Switzerland has an interesting mix, approximately 50% French (who I have been giving a very hard time), 30% English and the rest a mix including 2 Spaniards. Should be a fun evening. thumbsup

Like Books? Check out www.bookcrossing.com

#65245 - 06/27/06 09:11 AM Re: Spain World Cup Score
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
From Domingo Casañas:

"Spain should handle the French team like a cheap bottle of French wine, they will score against France with at least a two goal difference to win and advance. Then the key match up will take place when Brazil faces Spain. This game will be like a real World Cup match up, in my opinion. It will end in a tie and we will find out who will win it in overtime. Whichever team wins Spain or Brazil will advance all the way thru the finals and be the World Cup Champion."

American Chronicle! thumbsup
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=10950

How is England doing?

#65246 - 06/27/06 01:35 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
and that would be a dream game!!! anyone know the professional odds on Spain vs. France?

and just guess what i'm doing at work ....

#65247 - 06/27/06 02:08 PM Re: Spain World Cup Score
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Less than one hour until THE BIG GAME!!! WOO HOO! :jump: :hdspin: xfingers

You can listen LIVE on Radio Marca Digital as well as on CADENA SER, ONDA MADRID, Radio Exterior de España, and Radio Nacional de España to name a few. You can click the link and listen on the Spain Multimedia page . No way to WATCH live video, however, but you can follow statistics on the official FIFA World Cup page HERE .

Go SPAIN!!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments