Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65082 - 10/05/05 02:58 PM Flying to Madrid Oct 6th - weather update?
girlsToMadrid Offline

Loc: Boston
My friends and I are flying to Madrid tomorrow. I have seen weather forecasts that the days are on the warm side, but how are the nights? Are they cold? Do we need jackets? Also, when is the "party with madridman" event? Is there anything going on this weekend?

#65083 - 10/06/05 04:06 AM Re: Flying to Madrid Oct 6th - weather update?
YZYZ Offline

Loc: Madrid
Yes as you probably are finding out, the nights are getting a little chilly! Not too bad yet.

#65084 - 10/06/05 05:33 AM Re: Flying to Madrid Oct 6th - weather update?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I too have been watching closely the Weather in Madrid - along with the 5-day Weather Forecast @ http://www.MadridMan.com/weather.html - and I'm rather torn. 80ºF Highs during the day but 50ºF Lows at night! I'm sure I'll need the shorts during the day but will have to do a quick-change after the sun goes down. You may just need that jacket for late night, yes, but for mid-evenings it should be JUST perfect without one. I'm SURE I'll be the only one in jeans and sandals after my October 8th arrival.

And you'll find the "Madrid: OCT.15 GATHERING!!" thread HERE . Hope you can make it! (wish I could)

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65085 - 10/15/05 03:59 PM Re: Flying to Madrid Oct 6th - weather update?
tina_liege Offline

Loc: liege,belgica
its starting to rain, as my tia in madrid has said its going to start to rain because spain needs rain at the moment, for the next two days sun then rain, im expecting rain when i get there in the 28th.. cyaz

#65086 - 10/30/05 07:24 AM Re: Flying to Madrid Oct 6th - weather update?
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
A quick update for those coming now to Madrid. There has been some rain (mainly on Friday) and there's more forecast to come. However it's very mild at the moment.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1653 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments