Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65069 - 09/15/05 02:10 PM Granada!
Granadina80 Offline

Loc: Granada as of 9/12
Hello hello! I´m in Granada and finally found an apartment! Not much has changed since I was here last. The weather is beautiful.. como siempre.. and the Spaniards still frighten me with their driving. ;-) Speaking of which, I´m going to a Juanes concert on Sunday with a group of Spaniards in Jaen. Keep your fingers crossed that I make it there and back in one piece! smile
Chao!

#65070 - 09/15/05 02:33 PM Re: Granada!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Have a GREAT time at the Juanes concert. I was sad to have missed it when it came here to Columbus - had tickets and everything but had car trouble and it was being fixed. Enjoy your time in Granada! I might be visiting that beautiful city myself in less than a month!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65071 - 09/15/05 07:53 PM Re: Granada!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
MM have you never been to Granada?? You really should go if you get the chance!!!

#65072 - 09/15/05 08:39 PM Re: Granada!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Exactly! It's "getting the chance" that's been the challenge and not even a sure-thing next month. I'm sure Granada's beautiful.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
KiwiRach
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1773 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments