Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65051 - 07/27/05 05:42 PM Madrid & Big Cities: Paper towels
ELECTRACITY Offline

Loc: CANADA
Just a tip that I keep forgetting to pass along. Whenever you get a chance to grab a few paper towels, do it!! Most bars and other "public" toilets do not have paper towels to dry your hands with. I like having them for my hands and also it allows me to wash and dry my face. Always a good thing in the heat of summer in Spain.

cheers!

#65052 - 07/28/05 11:34 AM Re: Madrid & Big Cities: Paper towels
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
A good tip, and a reason why I always bring along packages of pre-moistened towlettes while on vacation with me everywhere. (U.S. bars, restaurants, and other "public" toilets do not always have a way to clean hands, either.) Yeah, I'm compulsive, and my boyfriend laughs NOW. But I think he'll appreciate it when we arrive in Spain and he finds a package in his backpack while in the restroom!

Thanks!

#65053 - 07/28/05 02:06 PM Re: Madrid & Big Cities: Paper towels
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Now why does your boyfriend laugh at that? Isn't he the one wanting to bring TOILET PAPER?? laugh wink

#65054 - 07/28/05 03:37 PM Re: Madrid & Big Cities: Paper towels
Chele60 Offline

Loc: Yorba Linda, California
I know - he does seem to have his priorities screwed up, does he?? laugh All I can say is he thinks of what is important to him and I try to consider (over consider??) all aspects.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2362 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments