Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6501 - 02/10/04 08:04 PM Madrid:Hostal Lopez Feb 20-23
Ed S Offline

Loc: Harrisburg, PA, USA
Just wanted to post a quick note that Hostal Lopez may have a twin room/twin bed available for those three nights. Unfortunately, we had to cancel our reservation, but I promised Nuria I would mention on the board so that they can hopefully fill the room. The reason we canceled was because we were offered a free apartment for those nights, all we have to do is house-sit and take care of the dog.

FYI - this would have been our third trip staying with Nuria and her family and we do love the place.

#6502 - 02/11/04 05:27 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Lopez Feb 20-23
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for the notice, Ed S! Probably by the time I've made this reply they've already filled that room for those nights. It tends to go that way for the busy and popular Hostal López . smile

Unfortunate you won't be able to see Nuria and her parents once again but I'm certain you'll be have a wonderful experience "living" in an actual house/piso. It should give you a different perspective which you'll find rewarding.

Enjoy Madrid and Spain! YOU KNOW you will.

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments