Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#64725 - 12/16/04 03:53 PM Re: madrid highlights
MedicalMan Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I'll agree with you on today Jose, it was a beautiful day today in Madrid. I have not looked at the weather for this weekend but I hope this weather holds for a few days! laugh

#64726 - 12/20/04 08:20 AM Re: madrid highlights
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Si aun no has venido a Madriod, to falta algo. Si ya te has ido de Madrid, te falto algo ....

If you still haven't come to Madrid, you miss something. If you have already left Madrid, you miss something ....

Sums it up ...

My apologies as I owe someone on the board (I think) credit for this - but can't remember whom -

#64727 - 12/27/04 11:04 PM Re: madrid highlights
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
I love the Spanish language. I get the biggest charge out of being in Madrid, speaking my less-than-perfect Spanish, being understood (most of the time) and understanding most of what the people are saying to me. I love going into El Corte Ingles and buying something there. I enjoy taking classes at International House and inter-relating with their wonderful instructors. I love the feeling of culture in Madrid and knowing I am at the center of Spanish language study when I am there. I admire the pride Spaniards take in their language.
Madrid is my favorite city in Europe. My niece, with whom I am very close, is always running off to London or Paris whenever she gets the chance. I'd rather be in Madrid.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2464 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments