Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#64534 - 08/01/04 12:40 PM LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
pauly Offline

Loc: Malaga
i would highly reccomend this package its so easy to use and learn.
Well worth the money CLICK BLAHBLAHBLAH

#64535 - 08/01/04 06:00 PM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
Martín de Madrid Offline

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, España
Pauly,

I must hand it to you for persistence (forgive me if I mispelled that!). I have to ask you, are you really an autoresponder program, and not a person? You seem to have very little cognitive ability, and even less sensitivity. I'll be very interested to see MM's response to this post! Oh, and you know, you bear a STRIKING resemblance to Michael Thomas!

#64536 - 08/01/04 09:42 PM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
This person really doesn't get it. Another "new member" registered and posted advertisements for other products/services which are ALSO hosted on the FREEWEBS.com site.

Here's a NEW POLICY: NO MORE LINKS CAN BE GIVEN HERE FROM THE FREEWEBS.com site. There! That was easy!

(some people just don't get it)

Saludos, MadridMan rolleyes

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64537 - 08/09/04 10:05 AM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

PAULY: STOP SPAMMING OUR MESSAGE BOARD MEMBERS!!!!!!!!

One member - and I suspect their will be more - has told me you sent them a SPAM email advertising your Costa del Sol website.

STOP THIS PRACTICE IMMEDIATELY. Surely there are other message boards where you can bother its members. LEAVE OURS ALONE!!!!!!

AREN'T YOU AWARE OF THE WORLD ANTI-SPAM LAWS??

Sincerely, MadridMan mad

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64538 - 08/09/04 04:44 PM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Did we all receive a private message from Pauly on the MM message board? It felt a bit fishy when it arrived.

#64539 - 08/09/04 05:38 PM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

That's it. I'm banning Pauly from using the message board. If he's sending Private Messages at least I can prevent him from doing that.

Oh-So-Sincerely, MadridMan mad

#64540 - 08/10/04 04:24 AM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
Martín de Madrid Offline

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, España
Oh man, I`m envious laugh ! OTHER people got a PM from Pauly, and I didn't! How unconsiderate of him. I would just love to have MORE SPAM! SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM! AMSP AMSP AMSP MSPA MSPA MSPA. . . . laugh

#64541 - 08/10/04 04:34 AM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Martin,

Spam? I much rather prefer jamón (de jabugo if possible) laugh wink :p

#64542 - 08/10/04 05:36 PM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Just got an email from ANOTHER WELL KNOWN message board member that (s)he received a Private Message from "Pauly" too, advertising his website. mad

I've removed his rights to post messages, send Private Messages, AND several IP addresses so we SHOULDN'T be hearing from him again anytime soon but you never know.

TO EVERYONE: Please let me know if you continue hearing from Pauly via emails or from some other user(s) disguised as Pauly, advertising his http://www.freewebs.com/XYZwebiste/ websites. Thanks.

Sorry, everyone! rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

#64543 - 08/10/04 06:21 PM Re: LEARN SPANISH THE EASY WAY
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
I did too, but last week. frown

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1933 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments