Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64526 - 06/19/04 05:56 AM moving to soria
jtimmyt Offline

Loc: soria
Good morning, I'm a new and confused (somewhat desperate) member. My family and I are moving to Soria, Castille Leon in September. I have a job to go to and am looking for property and info. At the moment all I can find is info on the Costa... I need info on renting property in Soria and info on banking. Can anyone help? Cheers Tim

#64527 - 06/26/04 08:54 AM Re: moving to soria
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Let's go step by step, Soria is a small, highly safe and "healthy" place to life at a couple of hours by car from Madrid, lots of nature around.

You don't specify info on your knowledge of spanish, when are you moving, if you already know the area.....Since we practically are a federal country the first source of information will be

http://www.jcyl.es/

This is a small search engine for Soria services.

Regarding banking you have a lot of alternatives. but depending on your level of spanish you may want tyo choose a national bank of a local saving bank it all depends...

The saving bank for the area is Cajaduero

www.cajaduero.es/

On the other hand I would suggest Bankinter for national bank with a developed online set of services.

www.ebankinter.es

Both alternatives are finantially sound and safe it is a question of the level of services you prefer..

#64528 - 06/26/04 08:56 AM Re: moving to soria
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Sorry I forgot the search engine for Soria I was referring before

www.sanesteban.com/soria/

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2583 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments