#64467 - 06/15/04 06:30 PM Re: The after effects of March 11
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
El Cid d'España wrote:
Quote:
Just because I distrust Arabs doesn't make me a racist. rolleyes
Ummm.. Yeah. rolleyes I think it does.

Many people OUTSIDE of Spain believe that all Basques are terrorists too and we (here) all know that's completely false. rolleyes

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64468 - 06/16/04 03:46 AM Re: The after effects of March 11
megia Offline

Loc: Sedona, Arizona
Silvita,

Arab-haters don't have to be 'right-wing.' But since fanatics can only be 'right-wing' in your logic I suppose that's all you could muster up.

Your attempts to categorize, and your bigoted statements are offensive. It's also sad that you are asking Madridman to censor a post you find distasteful, since after all, it is the selective open-mindedness of those that think like you that intend to promote freedom of speech.

The_Keeper_at_Home, since I showed up at Atocha station 30 minutes after the bombings, I will never forget what a bloody human body being stuffed into a taxi because there are not enough ambulances looks like.

andrew

#64469 - 06/16/04 07:58 AM Re: The after effects of March 11
ebetancourt Offline

Loc: Tennessee
It really isn't about Arabs. It probably isn't about "Islam" in general. But it IS a religous war with a faction of Islam. The sooner the world recognizes that and starts to identify ways to identify the participants, the faster we can protect succeeding generations.

It would seem like a good place to start would be to identify the Saudi sponsored "Jihad Schools" and those that have attended them. I would certainly like for my country to refuse them visas and to rescind those that we have issued to former students.

ernie

#64470 - 06/16/04 01:22 PM Re: The after effects of March 11
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Actually, El Cid, my friend does identify himself as an Arab, in his own words. Enough said. rolleyes Whats truley sad is that he has not even been able to go home to Iran for 2 years, for fear that if he does go back, he will not be allowed to re-enter the USA again, because of his student visa status.

#64471 - 06/16/04 06:38 PM Re: The after effects of March 11
El Cid d'España Offline

Quote:
Ummm.. Yeah. I think it does.
Whatever... rolleyes

#64472 - 06/16/04 09:36 PM Re: The after effects of March 11
El Cid d'España Offline

Quote:
By kelar419
Actually, El Cid, my friend does identify himself as an Arab, in his own words. Enough said. Whats truley sad is that he has not even been able to go home to Iran for 2 years, for fear that if he does go back, he will not be allowed to re-enter the USA again, because of his student visa status.
Then I was wrong in saying he was an arab. Many Iranians hate the Arabs like the Black Plague, even more so than what I am capable of. It probably has to do with the fact that Saddam gassed a few unfortunate Iranians near the Iran-Iraq border during the 80's. frown mad

As for his fear of not returning back the United States, you can blame the terrorists, the "Bush Adminstration"(If it's even a real one rolleyes ), and the Department of "Homeland" Security.

My Regards.

#64473 - 06/16/04 11:25 PM Re: The after effects of March 11
ebetancourt Offline

Loc: Tennessee
"As for his fear of not returning back the United States, you can blame the terrorists, the "Bush Adminstration"(If it's even a real one ), and the Department of "Homeland" Security."

While you are blaming, blame those of us that think the biggest problem the Bush administration has is its unwillingness to get real about the need to take a more stringent approach to sorting visa applications. No where does the US constitution guarantee the right of free entry to the US. Any potential terrorist should be kept out. I would rather see a few people lose their ability to enter the US than a lot of people killed. There are great places to study elsewhere, why the need to come to the US? After all, a great number of people are happy to talk about what a lousy place it is!

ernie

#64474 - 06/16/04 11:53 PM Re: The after effects of March 11
Quintos233 Offline

Loc: Southern California

#64475 - 06/17/04 05:17 PM Re: The after effects of March 11
Quintos233 Offline

Loc: Southern California

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments