Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64346 - 04/13/04 02:52 PM Online Spanish/English Translator
Imajica1975 Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
Yes I know there are a ton of them out there, but which one seems to make the most accurate translations, in your opinion?

I realize that nothing can be done about idioms and figures of speech but sometimes I get stuck translating newspapers, etc and could use a reliable online spanish/english translator.

Any ideas, opinions?

#64347 - 05/10/04 05:06 AM Re: Online Spanish/English Translator
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Hi Imagica1975--

I do many translations here in Madrid. I have a proficient level of Spanish and donīt use/donīt like/donīt trust online translators.

However, one website that I find absolutely indispensable (along with my five dictionaries!) is Word Reference .

Good luck!

#64348 - 10/30/04 09:05 AM Re: Online Spanish/English Translator
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
If you want me to give it a go just e-mail me what you want translated. I've studied spanish for 6 years, got to year 2 in my diploma with the OU, and live with a spanish guy who has only been learning english since he arrived here in July.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments