Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#64075 - 01/05/04 12:45 AM MM's Madrid Diary
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Hey Madrid Man-Are we going to get a diary on this trip?!?!?!

#64076 - 01/05/04 05:14 AM Re: MM's Madrid Diary
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Mongo! Apart from our New Years Eve in SOL in Madrid and my short meeting with Antonio of Hostal Chelo last night, I haven´t had any time to really do anything. This trip was last minute and I´m splitting my time between "home" and the hospital so I haven´t done hardly anything touristic nor do I have time to write about it these days. Hopefully when I return this coming spring I´ll be able to keep another journal - even this depends on the condition of "the family" here. Thanks for asking and sorry to disappoint.

Saludos, MadridMan

P.S. Tomorrow morning I´ll be going to the local bakery for the Roscon de Reyes and this morning I went for bread and also porras for breakfast. Yum! I have managed to have pulpo a la gallega three times while here, however, but in neighborhood places.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#64077 - 01/05/04 08:14 AM Re: MM's Madrid Diary
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Madridman, thinking of you and hoping that 2004 brings you and yours happy and HEALTHY times. I hope all is well with your girlfriend's family.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
pablo80, pikkmees, ValLynn
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1483 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments