Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11
Topic Options
#63609 - 07/02/03 06:33 PM Re: ETA kills again
Anonymous
Unregistered

¡O my God! I always mistake those two names. Both are very close to Madrid, Alcobendas to the North and Alcorcón to the South.

I should hav said Alcorcón all the time. In fact, the other link I give, the newspaper one, also says Alcorcón. My fault, a 'lapsus linguae'.

#63610 - 07/03/03 08:47 AM Re: ETA kills again
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
It was quite rare... I was almost sure that Alcobendas had had a PSOE major for more than ten years...

I know nothing of Alcorcón's major, but it seems the election results have something to do with him...

Fernando

#63611 - 07/04/03 07:49 PM Re: ETA kills again
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
And who is the mayor of ALBONDIGAS? ME! wink

Actually I wanted to say that this is one of the most reasonable ETA-based threads I've seen here. I'm learning a lot, and as well getting my memory spurred about things like the GAL, etc.

C-Carrin: Thanks for the Asturian history lesson. I lived in Aviles [my accents aren't working] for a time back in '89 and really love the Principado. I still say that Covadonga and the surrounding Picos de Europa is perhaps the most beautiful place on God's Green Earth!

Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 9 10 11

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1598 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments