Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#63507 - 06/06/03 05:42 AM Re: people, please help nasti out with her phone in madrid issue! she needs answers!
Antti Offline

Loc: Finland
Chica, yeah it's good to have 2 SIM cards smile
I have 2, first one is so cheap in Finland and the other one is cheap abroad and my girlfriend can send free SMS to it. They have a deal with Vodafone, so it works nicely in Spain. I keep the "extra" SIM card under the back cover of my phone, between the battery and the cover smile of course it doesnt fit like that in all phones, but most Nokias and who would use other than Nokia laugh

#63508 - 06/06/03 07:56 PM Re: people, please help nasti out with her phone in madrid issue! she needs answers!
Roe Offline

Loc: california
I once saw a cover for the 3310 noikia style phones that had a switch on it so you could switch SIM cards without having to open the case. I think I saw it in El Corte Ingles. BTW I should correct my last post, sending chat messages and sending regular messages are the same price.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments