Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#63178 - 01/12/03 02:50 PM Spain itinerary questions
NatalieM Offline

We will be in the Costa de Sol region the last week in March, then another one to two weeks touring around Spain. I'd appreciate any input re. itinerary, "must sees," "ok to skip," etc. Also, we're thinking of flying into Madrid & renting a car for our stay. Any suggestions for car rentals (or is this not a good idea)? Finally, what should we expect in terms of weather/clothing needs? Thanks!

#63179 - 02/09/03 02:53 PM Re: Spain itinerary questions
Martín de Madrid Offline

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, España
It is kind of hard to say what to take, the weather has been so wierd the last few years. I suggest you prepare for just about anything, as the terrain and latitude and altitude of Spain varies so much. You will probably have BEAUTIFUL weather on the Costa, maybe some rain, but Madrid is another beast entirely, and can be rainy, windy, cold. . . or warm and nice. . . on alternate days! If you plan on going to the Pais Vasco in el norte, you will encounter mountains and maybe some snow. Probably cold and wet. I say take the kitchen sink, or purchase it here.

Best in paint,
Martín de Madrid
President, 1st Class Pinups
"The Classical Alternative in Pinup Art"
http://www.1stclasspinups.com

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
la calma
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1702 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments