Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#63142 - 12/20/02 07:21 PM Home Internet Access in Spain
madridmanjim Offline

Loc: Northern Spain
I just saw this morning that there is tarifa plana (24 hours a day)for regular Internet service with Ya.com for only €19.95/month! This is the best price I have ever seen. Usually for that price, you only get the 6pm - 8am time slot. I just signed up and it is easy AND immediate. (No, I don´t work for them!!)

#63143 - 12/21/02 02:45 PM Re: Home Internet Access in Spain
eduardo Offline

Loc: Madrid
Given that one is charged for local telephone time (vs. the "all you can eat" model of most U.S. local phone service), it may be more economically to look at DSL Internet service. I have ya.com's service that came with an excellent sign up package and a monthly rate of about 45 Euros. Others like wanadoo and telefonica dsl are comparable if perhaps even better.

#63144 - 02/04/03 04:03 AM Re: Home Internet Access in Spain
Daniel 1 Offline

Loc: Vic
I've just taken out the ya.com flat-rate offer and so far it seems to be fine, though I've noticed that the price has just gone up to €21,90. You don't pay anything for phone calls over this, it's just €21,90 a month, but ADSL will give you an advantage in terms of faster connections and will allow you to use your phone line and Internet connection simultaneously.

#63145 - 02/06/03 02:38 PM Re: Home Internet Access in Spain
Martín de Madrid Offline

Loc: Colmenar Viejo, Madrid, España
We use Ya.com, and its great. Highly recommended.

Martin de Madrid

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1756 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments