Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6292 - 12/10/03 01:01 PM Madrid: hostal in Salamanca/Castellana?
leuci Offline

Aside from H-R Don Diego, does anybody have suggestions for hostales in this area? By the way, the link for Hostal Salamanca on this site is dead; I did a search, and the website seems to have vanished. Have found phone number elsewhere, but don't want to book without seeing photos or receiving personal recommendations. Thanks for your help!

#6293 - 12/10/03 06:30 PM Re: Madrid: hostal in Salamanca/Castellana?
eduardo Offline

Loc: Madrid
I don't think this is the neighborhood for hostales. You'd be lucky to find even a few three-star hotels, though there are some here. If price is your criteria, stay somewhere else and commute to Salamanca/Castellana. Costs about 50 cents on the Metro/bus if you get the bono. Or walk. I do all the time.

#6294 - 12/11/03 08:59 AM Re: Madrid: hostal in Salamanca/Castellana?
leuci Offline

Actually, I stayed at a 3-star there a couple of weeks ago (NH Balboa), since I got a very good Web deal. But no discounts available this time. I know that most hostales are not in this neighborhood, but this is indeed the neighborhood I need to be in, hence my question. I've found what appears to be a decent 2-star hotel, and that's what I'll go with. Thanks anyway.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments