Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#62489 - 08/03/02 10:52 PM Madrid: zone location question
rcae Offline

Loc: minneapolis, minnesota
hi all... i have another location question...our original housing fell through and our new arrangement is on calle general cabrera, postal code 28020, near paseo de la castellana... our host said it was in the zona centrica but i am unable to find this zone... can anyone tell me about this neighborhood...many thanks

Rachel

#62490 - 08/04/02 12:10 AM Re: Madrid: zone location question
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi rcae! If you know the exact street address, you can plug it into http://fotos.qdq.com . I "plugged in" the street you mentioned and you can see it in photos HERE .

I don't know much about this zone, but it is nice, normal, but pretty far from the old city center. It's located about halfway between Plaza de Cuzco & Plaza de Lima , a few blocks west of Paseo de la Castellana.

Any madrileños (or others) know if this neighborhood has a good reputation? Good luck, rcae!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#62491 - 08/04/02 03:27 AM Re: Madrid: zone location question
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
I work near there, it's a nice area, though not of any historical value. It's close to the shopping areas at Nuevos Ministerios, the footie stadium (of a cruddy, third rate team laugh ), and those two awful crooked towers from 'Día de la Bestia.'

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1754 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments