Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6243 - 11/27/03 07:25 PM Madrid: looking for a room
djohn Offline

Loc: chicago,il
I am interested in going to Madrid in early January. I am looking for an inexpensive (approximately $400/month) living arrangement (single room) that is in a fairly central location and that is at least O.K. quality. I would greatly appreciate anyone's help because I am wanting to leave in a little over a month and time is running out. Thank you.

#6244 - 12/24/03 03:42 PM Re: Madrid: looking for a room
Madrid Insider Offline

Loc: Madrid
There is a building located near Metro Quevedo that has several shared flats and houses a lot of language professors / students.
The address is San Bernardo, 119.
The rooms start at 300 euros for an interior room and 350 euros for an exterior room.
You can contact Chelo or Jose on the 7th floor Izquierda if you are able to go see the place in person.
You can call Chelo (Spanish only) at tel. 656-967-442 or Jose (English/Spanish) at tel. 654-538163 for availability and viewings.
Last I heard there was a couple of rooms available on the first floor.
www.spainstorage.com
Short & long term storage for your stuff in the center of Spain with optional pick up & delivery services.

#6245 - 12/24/03 03:54 PM Re: Madrid: looking for a room
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Rocco, I certainly hope you're not getting a commission for this referral. mad That would be violating the posting rules here on the message board.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments