Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#62098 - 05/09/02 09:52 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
wyndyl, maybe we can catch up with each other if you come through the Twin Cities this summer! E-mail me directly if you think you'll be around and maybe we can plan to meet!

#62099 - 05/14/02 08:32 AM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
wow, everyone has great summer plans. and to spend the summer in biarritz, bilbao, etc... well, i'm jealous wink

i wish i had more vacation time... 2 weeks, it's just not enough! i wish i could be 20 again, i would have spent my entire summers abroad.

roses

#62100 - 05/13/06 04:43 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
aidance Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Cardiff by the Sea CA
Just thought it might be time to revive this thread. What are your summer travel plans? I'm delighted to be returning to Spain this summer. :jump: We'll have just one night in Madrid, then we'll be near Malaga, where we've never been before. Yes, I know, it will be crowded and touristy, but, it's still Spain, and we plan to take lots of little road trips into the smaller villages. We're also heading to the south of France,(driving) so we'll try to see Figueres and/or Girona as well. I'm soooo thrilled! My only regret is that we won't be near Galicia at all, and I don't know how I'll live without Pimientos de Padron!

#62101 - 05/13/06 10:42 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
I just received a two-week Spanish-language study grant at the University of Burgos through Instituto Cervantes in New York and am trying to work out the exact dates with the school. Afterward I've been invited by a friend to visit him at his home in Gata de Gorgos, a small town not far from the beach between Valencia and Alicante. I'd love to spend a week or two there and practice my Spanish with all my friend's neighbors.

#62102 - 05/14/06 12:13 AM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Sheryl Offline

Loc: Lowell, Massachusetts
In about 10 days, I'm off to Italy for a conference. I start in Genova, 4 days, then after the conference, over to Torino for 3. When Torino is finished, my husband and I are off to his home town, Casacalenda (Molise). We'll be there for a week then for 5 days we'll be in Rome.

Once back in the States, we head north to Vermont where I'll be teaching in the Middlebury Program this summer, although I'll be teaching an Italian grad course (not bad for a person who has her degrees in Spanish)!

I am interested, for next year, in a program that gets me back to Spain...

Sheryl

#62103 - 05/15/06 08:25 AM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
You are all lucky people because I do not travel in the summer months.

So I going to stay home in boring New York City with nothing to do. YEAH RIGHT!

Bill

#62104 - 05/15/06 09:01 AM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Gretchen6 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin, USA
This year Spain is coming to me.....a family of four from Ciudad Real for one month (gotta love those European vacations) smile The two children are ages 15 and 11. It is their first time in the United States and we plan to show them a great time. Next year it will be my turn again...hopefully return to Spain and I am currently planning a trip to Peru.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments