Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#62078 - 05/05/02 04:55 PM Summer Travel Plans?
roses Offline

Loc: Beverly Hills, CA
So... the summer is almost here. What's everyone doing? I'm planning (more like hoping) to go to Seville for a three week advanced spanish course... with trips to madrid every weekend. Will anyone else be in Spain or are you venturing to other parts of the world?

roses

#62079 - 05/05/02 07:07 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
With two trips to Spain in the past 5 months I expect to be right here in good ol' Columbus, Ohio. There is a chance, however, that I'll take a 4 (or 5) day weekend to Canada in August to escape the heat of the midwest. Wish I could go back to Galicia or visit Cantabria. Hmmm...

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#62080 - 05/05/02 08:40 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
I wish I could make it to Spain too...but we're staying here in Minnesota for most of the summer (with a five-day trip "up north" to "the lake"). Then, in August, when it's starting to get bearable here again, we're going to (1) New Jersey (lovely romantic Newark-by-the-bay, and via train no less) and to (2) Florida (because it won't be HOT ENOUGH in NJ!!). Disney in August with a 5-year-old--I must be a masochist.

Ugh! Why won't my family move to Spain so I can visit them THERE??

#62081 - 05/05/02 08:53 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
gsobotta Offline

Loc: Novi, MIchigan, USA
Summer plans! I wish I could spend sometime at home.

I leave for Boston in 2 weeks for my daughter’s graduation. The first week in June I have to travel to Cincinnati, then Dallas for a week right after Father’s day. My wife and I will be spending our vacation this August in New England ending up in Boston again to bring my daughter home.

Next time in Spain? It looks like my wife and I will return next spring. She has business in Madrid, and then we will travel to the north. I have no itinerary, so I am open to suggestions.

#62082 - 05/05/02 09:41 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
I leave for Spain in less than a week!!! I will spend the summer in Bilbao, studying at Universidad de Deusto (with trips to Madrid, Barcelona, etc during time off from class). I can't wait laugh I am sure I will return with lots of stories and info to share. Hope everybody has a great summer!! cool

#62083 - 05/05/02 11:14 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
karenwishart Offline

Loc: York,PA,USA
I'm going to the Yuchatan in June. And I'm staying in Valladolid! Actually it is suppose to be rather charming...which I can't say Valladolid in Spain was very special. I keep seeing Spanish names of towns mixed in with the Mayan ones as I plan my trip and it makes me nostaligic for Spain!
Also...I'm in NYC often for business and I see that Pipa has outside dining. We should try to plan something.

#62084 - 05/07/02 11:56 AM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Nativo Offline

Loc: Madrid
I guess I'll get traditional (agost)vacations, I'll be in the city on July.

#62085 - 05/07/02 12:32 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Rafael Offline

Loc: Riverside, California, USA
I am flying to London on May 22nd. then Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen. and one week in Madrid and Andalucia. will be flying back to Los Angeles on June 16th.
I wonder if there is going to be any meeting or party in Madrid the second week of June.

Rafael

#62086 - 05/07/02 04:55 PM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
CANADA? CANADA?? Ein? What are you going to do, look at geese? Put that money where it belongs into Iberia.com and get back to Spain.

#62087 - 05/08/02 05:24 AM Re: Summer Travel Plans?
Eddie Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Phila., PA, USA
Would you believe Ireland? eek
I'm leaving in mid-May for 2-weeks in the Emerald Isle - golfing, etc. rolleyes
Later in the Summer or early Autumn I may try to take a trip to Spain. cool
Last year I met a young couple from Spain on the Tralee-Limerick BusEireann: from Murcia and in Ireland for the cool summer weather. They were stunned when I began speaking to them in Spanish ... eek

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments