Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6188 - 11/05/03 05:50 AM Madrid: Hostal Bruña?
dsbmac Offline

Anyone ever heard of the Hostal Bruña ? I didn't see anything while doing a search. It's in the huertas area. Moratin 50. I'm trying to book something for this weekend. Thanks!

#6189 - 11/05/03 10:13 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bruña?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I too did a search for info/reviews of Hotal Bruña but could find nothing. Also, I don't think their website has been updated in while. The prices they list are for 2002. If nothing else, you can view the building (in photos) and the area map and take a virtual stroll through the area on the QDQ.com site HERE .

You may want to send them a quick email asking them for their 2003 (or 2004) rates and see if they reply at all. If not, they may not even be in business any longer.

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6190 - 11/06/03 05:52 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bruña?
dsbmac Offline

Thanks! They are still in business as I called them. I'm deciding now between Hostal San Antonio and Hostal Martin / Cervelo . San Antonio sounds interesting and fun but many people say good things about Martin/Cervelo.

#6191 - 11/06/03 10:13 AM Re: Madrid: Hostal Bruña?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
dsbmac, I too found out that Hostal Bruña is still operating. The "Hostal San Antonio" you mention, could that actually be Hostal/Pensión Antonio ? If not, where is this Hostal San Antonio? By the way, I've spent a night at Hostal Cervelo and can recommend it. You'll probably find my review of it by doing a SEARCH (see SEARCH link above/right).

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1719 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments