Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#61833 - 04/05/02 01:59 PM Re: junior or senior?
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Of course, back in the day, only TEN posts made you a "full member"...now the bar has been raised...probably because of my inane posts just to reach the god-like "member" status...

Of course now I can have "senior moments" and nobody seems to mind...

A hearty hola to all members and "junior members" alike...

#61834 - 04/05/02 05:39 PM Re: junior or senior?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
CaliBasco, Iīm thinking of "raising the bar" to 900 postings for Full Member status just to give you more reason to spend time on the message board. hehehe.. wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61835 - 04/05/02 06:25 PM Re: junior or senior?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Ooh...so MM, you're the one who gets to decide when we're promoted, eh?

Good to know! (Hey, all you juniors out there, MM can be bribed with anchovy-stuffed olives!) wink
Tara smile

#61836 - 04/05/02 10:06 PM Re: junior or senior?
LW Offline

Loc: USA
Thanks for the tip Tara wink , and if you think of anything else we can bribe him with, just let us know laugh jeje...plus, I get another post listed here eek ....I know I know, a bit cheesy, but can't blame a girl from trying laugh And MM, I really think you should come up with some inexpensive way to promote and have a way for board members to recognize each other all over the world(well close to it wink ). I would really buy some from you, and I really think others would too, so think of something there.... Just think, maybe you can get your butt over to Spain a lot faster than you thought wink rolleyes And Yes, we did mention this on another post before, so as My Spaniard Love says to me "Be Calm" laugh

#61837 - 04/05/02 11:38 PM Re: junior or senior?
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
I became a Full Member a while back and didn't even know it either!!

But, Little Wing, you probably could have gotten at least 2-3 postings out of your last one!!

Buena suerte!

-GG

#61838 - 04/06/02 08:11 AM Re: junior or senior?
LW Offline

Loc: USA
Hmmmm, So that's how it works on here, a few lines here, a few lines there.Hmmm Thanks GranadaGirl for the tip! wink I'll remember that laugh
(and GG, thanks for helping me get another one laugh jaja)

#61839 - 04/06/02 11:32 AM Re: junior or senior?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Oh sure! Thatīs it. rolleyes Encourage people to post more of those little "Yes! I agree with you!" and "I couldnīt have said it better!" postings just to get their Message Board Wings. hehehe... wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61840 - 04/06/02 03:11 PM Re: junior or senior?
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
Actually, MadridMan, considering the various topics held within that previous message, I was just trying to properly categorize LittleWing's message, just as you always encourage us to do! rolleyes

Have a safe trip home!! (or should I have posted that somewhere else?!?) :p

-GranadaGirl

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments