Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6169 - 10/21/03 04:55 PM Madrid: Hostal TIJCAL II
epaulino4 Offline

Loc: USA
I must admit that I am overwelmed by Hostals information...

Please me choose: two women traveling, would like to upgrade to a better hostal (have stayed at Hostal Selecta and La Plata at Gran Via 15). Cannot decide between Hostal Adriano and Hostal TIJCAL II . Help!!! Is there something that I should value over the other? Does Adriano have Breakfast?

Need clarification on location: Is Calle Cruz where the "working girls" are located (the stretch between Gran Via/Senator Hotel to Puerta del Sol?

Thanks for your help

#6170 - 10/21/03 07:44 PM Re: Madrid: Hostal TIJCAL II
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hostal Adriano has been thoroughly reviewed on the message board, many of them very very recent reviews. Do a SEARCH (see SEARCH link above/right) and enter ADRIANO MADRID as your keywords and you'll find MANY MANY reviews (all positive, I believe). But no, Hostal Adriano has no food services and I don't believe Hostal T.I.J.C.A.L. II does either. In fact, none of the hostels have food services except for Hostal Persal .

Hostal T.I.J.C.A.L. II is new and doesn't yet have any reviews here on the message board (I don't think).

Quote:
Need clarification on location: Is Calle Cruz where the "working girls" are located (the stretch between Gran Via/Senator Hotel to Puerta del Sol?
hehehe.. No, the street where the working girls work is the Calle de la Montera ABOVE the Puerta del Sol to the Gran Vía. Hostal Adriano, on Calle de la Cruz, is BELOW Puerta del Sol and between the Plaza San Jacinto Benavente. Besides, the "working girls" don't bother you - especially women. I walked up Calle de la Montera for 4 years before I even KNEW those were "working girls" and even then they never bothered me, never spoke to me, and just seemed to be "hanging out" as they were dressed like regular people.

As you might already know (I assume you do), Hostal T.I.J.C.A.L. II is one floor (?) below Hostal Adriano in the same building. No elevator in the building, by the way.

If you stay in Hostal T.I.J.C.A.L. II would you please give us your review? I don't think we have one for them yet. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments