Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#61548 - 03/04/02 02:50 PM Is Messageboard back?
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
I hope so. It sure looks like it. Great job, Madridman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#61549 - 03/04/02 07:50 PM Re: Is Messageboard back?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Still testing, but it's looking good. I'm thinking it will go back LIVE when I go to bed tonight.

Great job, eh? Oh come on! rolleyes It looks just like it ALWAYS does! wink hehehe..

I might be DUE for an upgrade in the messge board software though. Seems the new version has a PHP accelerator -- seems this webhost's server isn't "taking" the GIRTH of the message board as well as on the OLDER and slower webhost's server so this new-fangled PHP accelerator on the newest version should help. And don't forget, the version I'm operating here now isn't accomodating ANY of the Macintosh users unless they're viewing it with Netscape (and WHO uses THAT anymore??!) and the new version takes care of that problem too. UGH$!$

Saludos, MadridMan

P.S. Have you all seen the page about the next "Party With MadridMan: Version 4.0" yet? You'll see that on the " All About MadridMan " page.

[ 03-04-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61550 - 03/05/02 12:28 AM Re: Is Messageboard back?
GranadaGirl Offline

Loc: Maryland via Connecticut, USA ...
YAY!! Welcome Back everyone!! Great job MM!!

#61551 - 03/05/02 03:42 AM Re: Is Messageboard back?
Tia Offline

It was a loooong wait, but now it´s over! laugh
Great work, MM! I hope you´re not totally exhausted.

#61552 - 03/05/02 06:13 AM Re: Is Messageboard back?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

testing testing

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61553 - 03/05/02 06:15 AM Re: Is Messageboard back?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Why is it that I can only successfully WRITE to the "Classifieds & Personals" and "General Chatter" forum while on the main page it SHOWS that I've recently replied, but then, within, there's nothing?

More problems. Guess it's not totally back yet. Sorry, folks!

#61554 - 03/05/02 10:49 AM Re: Is Messageboard back?
Admin5 Offline

Administrator

Loc: n/a
test

#61555 - 03/05/02 12:48 PM Re: Is Messageboard back?
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
The message board comes up like a flash, and if we're posting now, you've really hit pay dirt. It's great! You must have really burned the midnight oil to get this done!

Wolf

#61556 - 03/05/02 01:02 PM Re: Is Messageboard back?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hey! Does it come up like a flash?? That's great!! And guess what??! (Okay... you'll never guess) There's ONE MORE BIG awaiting us all today... (ohboyohboyohboy) Expect the message board to be down again for a short time today to prepare for said surprise (oh come on! I think you can all read between the lines). It'll blow your minds! (I hope wink )

And by the way, BECAUSE of the time it took to get the message board moved and working again, I was NOT able to add all those extra MadridMan.com features I promised. So sorry about that. Well, you'll have to notice them one-by-one as they come. Sorry!

Well, enjoy the FAST message board and please tell me ASAP if you encounter any ERROR messages or problems. Thanks!! smile

Saludos, MadridMan (whose going to sleep well tonight)

#61557 - 03/05/02 05:12 PM Re: Is Messageboard back?
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
ZOOOOM! This thing is speedy!

Nice job, MM!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments