Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6146 - 10/14/03 10:17 AM Thanks to MadridMan.
John Cutler Offline

Loc: Wiltshire. England
We would like to thank MadridMan for helping us book somewhere to stay in Madrid. We had almost given up. We didn't know what a hostel was until we were able to view those on your web site. My wife and me thought they were some kind of youth hostel! I am 50 although young at heart,not that young! We have booked into the Hostal Lopez . Hopefully my son and me can get to a game at the S B stadium. From a quick look at other areas of your site we should at least gain some help.

Many Thanks

John,Amanda,Ashley

#6147 - 10/14/03 10:54 AM Re: Thanks to MadridMan.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hello John Cutler and welcome to our little message board.

I do appreciate your kind words. Thank you. They are well-received. My only hope is that you enjoy yourselves in Madrid, that you find Hostal López satisfactory, and that you and your son can "score" a couple tickets for a Real Madrid match. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6148 - 10/14/03 11:55 PM Re: Thanks to MadridMan.
BojiBoy70 Offline

Loc: Iowa, USA
Yeah John ... It is "hats off" to Madridman for this site. My first time over seas ... Iowa USA to Madrid, down to The Gambia, West Africa to visit my daughter in the Peace Corps for 3 weeks. And this site has helped me so much from resturants, packing, lodging and safety while I will finally visit the one country that I have always wanted to visit ... Spain! Madrid Man, I also salute you and all your great members!
You're all AWESOME!
Thank You,
Gar

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments