Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#61428 - 02/12/02 06:42 AM Real Madrid's centenary
hombre_gizon Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello.

As all of you already know, here in Spain the most important game is fútbol (soccer), and maybe the greatest team is El Real Madrid. This year is their centenary and the exact day is on March the 6th.

I suposse that it is going to be a whooping fiesta all over the city. This day by chance, they play the final of the Copa del Rey in their own stadium ... therefore the fiesta is going to be incredible if they win.

If any of you is going to be in Madrid that day cannot lose this fiesta. I don't know what are they going to do after the match (I hope that their fans don't break Cibeles sculpture as they have done a few years ago).

Aupa Real .... Sociedad laugh laugh !

#61429 - 02/12/02 02:33 PM Re: Real Madrid's centenary
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Wow,

5 goals by Morrientes, the first time in 40 years by member of the "Maquina Blanca". I must add though, that Las Palmas dosen´t scare anyone so a 7-0 tally by El Madrid on their home pitch is a bit unrepresentative of Real Madrid´s talent. I like to remind everyone that Real Valladolid defeated Real Madird 2-1 just last week, so watch out for Valladolid- Aupa Pucela!!!!!! laugh laugh

#61430 - 02/12/02 03:43 PM Re: Real Madrid's centenary
ammcfar Offline

'MAYBE the best team' is right as pretty much the entire northeast section of the country would contest that they are the best. Anyway, yeah thet should be a huge party and for one day at least I´ll be willing to openly embrace RM. Know any good bars near the stadium (as tickets have probably been sold out since roughly 5 minutes after RM thumbed Bilbao to get to the final).
Viva Depotivo de la Coruña!!!

#61431 - 02/14/02 02:43 PM Re: Real Madrid's centenary
mick nick Offline

Loc: wakefield , w.yorks
ASI,ASI,ASI GANA MADRID
3rd visit to the Bernabeu and hope to get back again this season.The 7-0 should have been 8-0 as Morientes missed a penalty in the last minute.What an absolute dream performance.Also saw last seasons 4-0 dismantling of Sociedad.Sorry boys,couldnt resist!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments