Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#61325 - 02/01/02 07:29 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
jaimemiguel Offline

Loc: columbus, ohio USA
I'm still hoping for luggage tags (or key chains). wink If they are luggage tags I will need to order several. Every time that I have had a good looking luggage tag it disappears on the first or second trip. mad

If you do T-shirts I really like the kind with a little logo on the front where the pocket would be - about where the 'polo guy' would be on a golf shirt. I am not too choosy about the back.

#61326 - 02/01/02 09:54 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
CaliBasco- great comments! JoeSambuca - far and away the best line of the week! laugh laugh

Have to agree with Jo-anne about the mugs - you don't really want us to :p to go digging thru purses, back-packs, suitcases, etc. in order to find our mug to wave at someone who might be on of us? Wouldn't that sort of be saying - Hey I'm a tourist - can I have some of that rosemary pluz?

Really do think luggage tags are a super idea - affordable from MM's perspective - download only. If you are able to get gratis art-work - what about suggesting that when there is a MM dinner (Madrid/NY/LA/etc.) everyone show up in their MM T-shirts? That way everone can find each other and we can always wear the T over or under what we planned to wear anyway....
Just a thought wink

#61327 - 02/01/02 10:16 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
churrocaliente Offline

Loc: Miami Beach, FL
There are iron-on decals for t-shirts out there. I'm not sure how well they work, but if MM can provide some downloadable graphics,those of us with access to color printers (or even b & w) can produce our own MM merchandise: t-shirts or canvas bags even! (I personally would prefer a tank top).

I still think the best thing would be a small, discreet pin that one could pin on to an item of clothing or a purse strap. This could be as simple as two-letters "MM" in red or something like that.

MM if you can't find anyone to help you design something I'd be happy to volunteer! :p

Churrito

http://beachwriter.blogspot.com

#61328 - 02/01/02 12:56 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
thank you Calibasco and Joesambuca for a much needed laugh. I am enjoying picuring our erudite member Wolf tooling around Wisconsin in a golf cart laden with hundreds of Madridman insignia, flags decals and dressed in an iron t-shirt wink What will the neighbors think?! eek

I, for one, would be happy to pay a small fee for any of those things, particularly of MM has to pay someone to design it ... It really is a great idea.

#61329 - 03/15/02 11:28 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
sabalagirl Offline

Loc: Utah
What happended to the the MM luggage tags. Some one had better get busy!!!! Summer is coming and we need them.

sabalagirl

#61330 - 03/16/02 12:26 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
This has been on my mind too, sabalagirl. I was HOPING to get something together for the "PARTY", but just haven't had the time. MAN, my head has been spinning these past several weeks.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61331 - 03/16/02 03:35 AM Re: MM Board I.D.
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Face paints, like at football (soccer) matches. See who can arrive with the most attractive version eek rolleyes eek

JO

#61332 - 03/17/02 11:43 PM Re: MM Board I.D.
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
What, does it take the mother of a 4-year-old to come up with the idea of TEMPORARY TATTOOS? They can be ordered online for about $100 for 1,000! Now who has $100 that's not earmarked for Spain travel? smile And of course we have to agree to wear them in conspicuous places, not hidden away under clothes!

smile
Tara

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments