MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#61278 - 01/15/02 08:15 PM Re: USA Taxes for Americans Abroad
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
(psst! LittleWing, please check out the recent thread, " Marrying a Spaniard " in the "Working In Spain" forum.)

Let's try to stay on-topic here. Thank you! smile

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61279 - 01/15/02 08:43 PM Re: USA Taxes for Americans Abroad
LW Offline

Loc: USA
Lo siento Madridman. This was my first post, and didn't realize there was more on this subject eek , but that's ok, I will forgive you this time laugh , because now I will be more careful next time(I hope wink ), so thanks for being understanding..jajaja (only playing) so SMILE!!! and thanks for the info. smile BTW-reading that post did not answer my question, so I guess I will have to do more research on this.....
Cuidate

[ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: LittleWing ]

#61280 - 02/12/02 11:12 PM Re: USA Taxes for Americans Abroad
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
Oh gosh, I think I'm still on the subject...I guess MM will tell me if I'm not. I married a Spaniard here in the states, we went to the Spanish Consul in LA, we took our birth certificates, our marriage licenses, and our recently born baby's birth certificate, and our passports. That was all they needed, within 5 days we had our libro de familia. They sure are on top of things there!

#61281 - 02/12/02 11:57 PM Re: USA Taxes for Americans Abroad
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
And so, mencey, how did this affect your taxes abroad?? wink Please see my posting with link above and please follow up in that thread about "Marrying a Spaniard". Thanks!

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mario70
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2234 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments