Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#61261 - 01/11/02 10:59 PM Call for Madrid Stories!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hear ye! Hear ye! I'm adding a new section to MadridMan.com called (something like) "Madrid Story of the Month".

If any of you travelers would like to submit your madrid-related story and a photo or two, I'd love to consider it as THE story of the month and will give you full credit with name and email address (if you want it made public) and even YOUR photo.

Contact me directly with ideas and/or outline before writing the "story". Thanks!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61262 - 01/12/02 10:14 AM Re: Call for Madrid Stories!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Super idea, MM. You have any number of "would-be authors" on the board so I'm certain you'll end up with many months worth of publishable tales! laugh (is that a word???)

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: Puna ]

#61263 - 01/21/02 07:23 PM Re: Call for Madrid Stories!
desmo Offline

Loc: El Escorial, Madrid
Hi MM, its me again,just wondering IF I wanted to contribute what format you might require *doc,*text *html. And how does one submit

And what sort if thing you might be looking for.

#61264 - 01/21/02 07:26 PM Re: Call for Madrid Stories!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hi desmo!

You could simply email me your story (please copy/paste it into the email) and I will include it on the NEW Page along with 1-3 photos of your trip (if you have some you'd like to share), a brief description of yourself (if you'd like), your email address (again, if you'd like), a photo of you (if you'd like), and a link to your website if you have one you'd like to share.

Keep in mind that I will likely edit it for content/length/spelling (if necessary) and give you final approval before it "runs" on the new page.

What I'm looking for: Personal "stories" about what you did in Madrid. It doesn't matter when it was, but am looking for positive, descriptive personal accounts of your Madrid-experiences. Do you have some you'd like to write and share with the world? People LOVE to read others' travel stories.

I look forward to hearing from YOU and others who would care to share with the world.

Saludos, MadridMan

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#61265 - 01/25/02 08:55 AM Re: Call for Madrid Stories!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hmmm... Sooo.. Anyone want to take a few minutes over the weekend and write a 5-10 paragraph "article" about your time in Madrid for the website's new page? Please include the date(s) of your visit, 1-2 photos (no more than 60Kb each, please) as well as one of yourself if you like. I'll only use your first name and last initial and your city/state/country of residence. Maybe I'll write the first one myself and then put in a link at the top of the page and hope future visitors will contribute. Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan
(Have a nice weekend, everyone! Go Rams! I'm spending part of Saturday trying to fix Dad's laser printer)

#61266 - 01/25/02 12:46 PM Re: Call for Madrid Stories!
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
MM,
I know this off topic, but as a lifelong Los Angeles Ram fan, I must echo your Go Rams! line. However, I am waiting for the Rams to finish thier several year long road trip, and return home to the Los Angeles Memorial Colesieum. When they return, they will of course don their home uniforms, for now they have to wear the road bronze and blue uniforms. I prefer the white, blue, and GOLD unis.
laugh

#61267 - 01/26/02 10:09 AM Re: Call for Madrid Stories!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Shawn - just like the Raiders did when they went home to Oakland huh? Go Rams!!!
MM - sorry for being off the subject of this thread :o

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Puna ]

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2697 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments