Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#61250 - 01/04/02 09:45 AM Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
I really can't apologise enough to anyone who found themselves in my address book last night!

I thought I had been sent a virus warning by someone (actually a seller on e-bay), but it turned out to be a hoax.

Unfortunately before I realised this, I had panicked and forwarded the info to everyone in my address book. I then sent a second, followed by a third message, and I bet each one was as garbled as the first.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY! :o :o :o :o

Jo

#61251 - 01/05/02 10:14 AM Re: Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Joanne - Just a bit frustrated are you? mad mad
Thanks for being so vigilant and letting us all know - glad things are finally sorted out! Did you get my email re Maestra or was it lost in during the panic? Let me know as I can resend the information - smile

#61252 - 01/05/02 02:59 PM Re: Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Thanks Puna, I feel quite a lot more relaxed about things now!

Yes, I did get your helpful reply regarding Hostal/Hotel Maestre, but haven't had a response from them yet. See My post about Maestre and Hostal Lineros in Cordoba

I would like to ask you some more questions about Cordoba, but think MM might shout at me for doing it here! laugh eek laugh , so I'll wait until later!

Jo

#61253 - 01/05/02 04:31 PM Re: Virus - so SORRY to everyone that I sent 3 manic/panic e-mails to
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for being considerate, Jo-Anne. I invite you add onto mclarke's existing " Córdoba " (or other Córdoba-related) thread in the "Favorite Places" forum or exchange information via Private Messages. Thanks! smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2369 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments