Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#61027 - 11/12/01 04:41 AM 3 weeks ('til Madrid)
beckham Offline

Loc: ireland
Hi all!

I have less than 3 weeks to my trip back to Madrid. I was there for the first time in July this year and I am looking forward to it so much. It's great to be able to see the city in summer and again in winter. I hope that the Christmas lights will be up by the begining of Dec.. My friend is going to try and get me a ticket for a Real Madrid match as well. I think I would have a heart attack if I was going to a match!!! smile
I am hoping my hostal ( Cantabrico, C/Cruz/Puerta del sol ) is going to be nice too.

[ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#61028 - 11/12/01 12:59 PM Re: 3 weeks ('til Madrid)
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Have a great time, and be sure to come back and tell us all about it when you get home!!

#61029 - 11/12/01 01:04 PM Re: 3 weeks ('til Madrid)
beckham Offline

Loc: ireland
Thanks Nicole - will do, even though have been in July- it somewhat feels like I a new experience!! cant wait to see what the Hostal Cantabrico looks like, Jer from www.multimadrid.com took a pic of the outside for me- that was brillant of him, also I am hoping to meet with a friend of mine as well, I have this feeling he won't want to... time will tell - o' the agony

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments