Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#60956 - 10/26/01 04:33 PM Where is El Madrileno nuevo Asterault?
seul6 Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, Ca.
confused

#60957 - 10/26/01 09:04 PM Re: Where is El Madrileno nuevo Asterault?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
GOOD question!! Guess he's busy with the life of a young, professional madrileño. $%#&*@! I'm envious!!! mad

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#60958 - 11/04/01 07:35 AM Re: Where is El Madrileno nuevo Asterault?
Asterault Offline

Loc: Gijón
Hola, I will fill in a bit... due to lousy immigration lawyers and a bit of legal confusion, I am still in Barcelona. Apparently for the first year of residency, there is a restriction of the province in which one can work, which I was told of shortly before I was to move.

Then, I was stuck in New York in September during all the craziness and couldn't talk to anyone here. I have since resolved the issue and now have the 'year two' residency, however I lost the job offer in Madrid and had to wrangle out of the lease for apartment I rented. Thankfully they were really nice about it.

Sooo... basically now I could go to Madrid but don't have the money to move or a job there... however I still have my old one in Barcelona.

#60959 - 11/04/01 10:11 AM Re: Where is El Madrileno nuevo Asterault?
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Asterault,

Geez! What a run around you got. It's difficult everywhere today, getting immigration papers in order, etc... Really a bummer.

At least you're back in Spain, within reach of your intended destination... it will happen.... keep the faith!

Wolf (Who hates paperwork and red tape!)

#60960 - 11/04/01 01:06 PM Re: Where is El Madrileno nuevo Asterault?
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
I hate those artificial restrictions which prevent anyone to move to one country to another frown

Fernando

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments